- We assess existing information security programs (administrative, physical and technical security controls) and
- We develop, implement and manage information security programs tailored to each client’s specific security needs.
Information security is not a one-size-fits-all as others would lead you to believe. FRSECURE™ works hard to assess your most significant vulnerabilities (information security assessment), put a plan together for managing those risks (information security roadmap), and helps you execute that plan (information security program development).
What makes FRSECURE™ different?
- FRSECURE™ Methodology – FRSECURE™ has developed a proprietary approach to assessing information security risks. It’s more than a checklist of questions and recorded answers. Get a full picture of your risks – prioritized and rated – with recommended solutions, so you know which investments will have the greatest impact.
- FRSECURE™ Project Leaders – Our project leaders possess years of real-world information security experience assessing and building security programs from the Fortune 100 to SMBs.
- Full Transparency – FRSECURE™ strongly believes in empowering our customers. The more knowledge transfer that occurs during our engagement, the more value our customers recognize. FRSECURE™ fully discloses the methods, tools, and configurations used to perform analysis work for our customers, so that they can easily adopt our processes for their benefit.
- Product Agnostic, On Purpose – FRSECURE™ does not represent any third-party products or services. Our recommendations stand on their own, with no ulterior motive to sell you other things.